game crash on intel arc
Hi I play on intel arc and my game crash without reason and i take penality i would like is someone have a fix for this issue. If you wont more info tell me. thx
Hi I play on intel arc and my game crash without reason and i take penality i would like is someone have a fix for this issue. If you wont more info tell me. thx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Intel Arc GPUs are fairly new, so its most likely a driver issue if I had to guess. Their drivers have gotten a lot better in recent time from what I've seen but they still have a ways to go to catch up to all the games people are playing these days. If you have a spare GPU that works with your computer you could try switching them out and see if that fixes the problem. If not, all you can really do is wait for driver updates from Intel and see if that helps.