Hawkins hook placements could be a little better
Was going through some DBD videos when I came across a video saying "BHVR fix this ASAP!" At 1:20, I instantly recognized what the problem was.
https://youtu.be/ZfFIqAaMbqM?si=ZNNuV14Nxiwy3hNO
There were no hooks in the stairwells or upstairs for the player to use. Now, usually a hook spawns in one of the stairwells, but I myself have had problems with hooks being really far away, or just being unable to hook because of the procedural map generation. Or, if I killed someone on the stairwell hook, then downed them again upstairs, there isn't really a hook nearby I could go to.
Another time, as Xeno, I hooked a Survivor on a hook...and was completely blocked from doing my gen. I had to walk all the way around the adjacent room to access the vent.
Some better hook placement wouldn't be the worst thing for the worst thing for this map.
Comments