How about a XP Offering?
We have so many offerings we don't use and are just kinda useless. I have a idea to make extra XP offerings. I bet they would get used as much as the blood point ones. Just an idea.
We have so many offerings we don't use and are just kinda useless. I have a idea to make extra XP offerings. I bet they would get used as much as the blood point ones. Just an idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this idea. Have it in both personal and group versions, like BP offerings.
The grind needs to be cut down, in several ways. This should be one of them.
Honestly remove the useless mist offerings and replace them with this. Would be something people actually use.