If there were to be a BP refund option for add-ons and offerings, what should the % back be?
Personally, I think It should be a 50% flat for all the rarities. And maybe a higher percentage back on refunding map offerings.
And a 100% refund on event offerings once the event is over.
Comments
I wish we could get a full refund on event items, useless stuff like the ''increase fog'' offerings, in fact they should probably remove them, they are just there to pollute the bloodweb because probably no one wants them...
50% or even lower like 35%.
If we could sell back inventory items and offerings at even 10% of their bloodweb value I'd be a happy [not face] camper XD. Obviously, 35%-50% would be great too. But selling them back for BP for any % would be better than having to just sit on years of useless addon/offerings.
Give me 0.5% and I'd still use it. There are more than enough addons that do absolutely nothing. I don't mean that they are niche or nerf you but they do absolutely nothing.
I have more than 3k Junkyard Airfilters, 2k Punctured Mufflers, 1.8k Big Buckles and 300 (I always try to avoid that one) Pighouse Gloves. I cannot get any value out of them because they influence a mechanic that exists on paper only. If I had 3 addon slots we could talk about it again, because then I could use them to make Driftking Billy 0.1% stronger. But as it is these addons are 100% worthless. Worse than the Speed Limiter because that one at least does something.
On a more serious note: I think 30%-40% would be fine.
I'm gonna be extremely rich regardless.
That's basically just increasing everyone's bloodpoint gain by 50%. If they were gonna do that, they'd just up the bp scores and caps.
I'd rather another way to acquire specific things rather than relying on bloodweb randomness. Even if it was something like; at bloodweb level 50, you can choose one thing of your choice of each rarity.
Personally I would be fine with 5-10% just to get rid of add-ons/items without messing with the blood-point economy.
But bloodpoints work on inflation these days so I dunno.
I don't think bloodpoints need to be refunded for add ons and offerings. Let's be real here. The vast majority of add ons and offerings purchased will never be used. Most of the things you purchase are just to get the thing you actually want or to advance the bloodweb. You don't get compensated for buying those things you don't want. It's just part of the game. You'll always get new bloodpoints. But if it helps you sleep at night then think of all the free bloodpoints routinely offered as being that compensation.