Xbox Series S - Skull Merchant Drones Bug

Every single match this happens at least once. The Skull Merchant's drones will occasionally "fizzle out" immediately after being placed, which puts her power on cooldown for nothing.

It's tremendously annoying as it happens quite frequently. I don't have a clip right now, but I can't be the only one that this is happening to.

Edit: The add-ons I normally run consist of Ultrasonic Speaker (Brown), Vital Targeting Processor (Green), Powdered Glass (Green), and sometimes Low-Power Mode (Yellow).

The perk build I use consists of Rapid Brutality, Dissolution, STBFL, and SH: Pain Resonance.

Edit: Here's a link to a video I recorded of this happening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sif8FDKaocjIU7RNgnc0l8xge8Reh9cd/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

  • Were you using any add-ons when this occurred?

  • This happens to me too, sometimes her drones immediately disappear after placing them. Last time i was using it i was using the undetectable add-on and the 3% extra hindered add on

  • @Coordi said:

    Were you using any add-ons when this occurred?

    It happens regardless of add-ons, I believe, but the ones I normally use are Ultrasonic Speaker (Brown), Vital Targeting Processor (Green) and Powdered Glass (Green).

  • Added video evidence to help showcase the bug.