Facecamping

Facecamping just ruins the whole game like idek how many times ive quit bc of facecamping i wish there was a solution to facecamping like if the killer was in the survivors range for too long the entity wouldnt affect the survivor

Comments

  • There's already an anti-facecamping system in place.

  • I genuinely don’t understand what more people want to be done about facecamping.

    • Hook trades were made free a few patches ago with the removal of hook grabs.
    • Hooked survivors can unhook themselves when being facecamped.
    • And there’s a bunch of perks specifically designed to mitigate camping (and its sister strategy of tunnelling).

    At this point, the only times I see facecamping work for killers is when the survivors let it.

  • Totally agree, but there is some means against facecamping to be fair, very weak though, also many survivors dont bring "Kindred" and don't pay attention that killer is nearby, therefor no autounhooking happens. And some "professional mor... facecampers" just use proxycamping now.

    Tunneling still "Press W to win" though, and there are lots of tunnelers.

    But yeah, I wish there was some "quit" method when tunneling/camping happen, not waiting for hooking to suicide.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I genuinely don’t understand what more people want to be done about facecamping.

    • Hook trades were made free a few patches ago with the removal of hook grabs.
    • Hooked survivors can unhook themselves when being facecamped.
    • And there’s a bunch of perks specifically designed to mitigate camping (and its sister strategy of tunnelling).

    At this point, the only times I see facecamping work for killers is when the survivors let it.

    • Hooked survivors can unhook themselves when being facecamped.

    not true.

    anti face camp system is dead in EGC.

  • @dknb said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583217#Comment_3583217

    • Hooked survivors can unhook themselves when being facecamped.

    not true.

    anti face camp system is dead in EGC.

    That doesn't make it not true... It just doesn't work during EGC, but any other time, it works...

  • @kingbrad51 said:

    Facecamping just ruins the whole game like idek how many times ive quit bc of facecamping i wish there was a solution to facecamping like if the killer was in the survivors range for too long the entity wouldnt affect the survivor

    The change you are seeing in the game currently vs anticamping is one I suggested a little while back, nothing can honestly be done against it if the killer really wants to tunnel you out of the game. Face-camping (and I hate to say this), honestly has no counter UNLESS the devs decide to add the ability to take a second BT hit. The first BT hit would show in Yellow like normal and the second BT hit would show in red and you would only have to mend once for both of them, if the survivor happens to come into close proximity to another survivor then this second BT hit state would be removed and the chase would continue to be as normal.

    However... I've only ever encountered face camping since the update once so I don't really see a need to do this at all yet. It is still 50/50 for survivor/killer to ascertain points but the survivor will most likely still not survive and honestly, that's okay lol.