Game setting
Hello everyone, I play Dead by daylight on ps4 and I have a very dark picture. Is it possible to change the brightness settings in the game somehow, or is it not there?
Hello everyone, I play Dead by daylight on ps4 and I have a very dark picture. Is it possible to change the brightness settings in the game somehow, or is it not there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no option to increase brightness settings in game, a lot of the time the brightness is set for balancing reasons around the in-game lighting. You do have the option to turn up the brightness on your own monitor however.