Now that Chucky was released I watched all Child's Play movies (with the exception of the remake).
Anyone seen the TV show?
I have watched what is out of the chucky show so far (2 full seasons and 4 episodes of season 3)
I really like and recommend it. I think Chucky has never been better, he's more hilarious and cruel than ever in the series. I really like how it builds on the story set by the movies whilst also involving entirely new characters.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, they should have waited with the announce.
I know, could you imagine?? although now i am sing Tom's Party sex on the beach lol
Now that Chucky was released I watched all Child's Play movies (with the exception of the remake).
Anyone seen the TV show?
I love the show! It's amazing how far the Chucky franchise has went.
Also, the remake isn't terrible, I saw it in theaters when it came out, it's decent, just not as superior as the original 2.
I have watched what is out of the chucky show so far (2 full seasons and 4 episodes of season 3)
I really like and recommend it. I think Chucky has never been better, he's more hilarious and cruel than ever in the series. I really like how it builds on the story set by the movies whilst also involving entirely new characters.
Thanks I'll give it a try.
I am loving the Chucky series, esp the third when they say, "Previously on ######### Chucky" lol