Returned to the forums to say; Thank you BHVR! <3

@Unicorn said:

KILLER:
The Doll (Tiffany)

PERKS:

Barbie Eat Your Heart Out
Hollywood
Bride's Rage

ADD-ONS:

Black Lipstick
Tiff's Necklace
Chucky Tattoo
Doll Brush
Glenda's Pink Ribbon
Bride's Veil
Voodoo for Dummies Textbook.

SURVIVOR:

Jeniffer Tilly

MAP:

An old abandoned theatre or movie set.

COSMETICS:

She comes in her classic Bride's gown and black leather jacket but a cool cosmetic would be her default look before the makeover when she was a brunette. Also maybe a free cosmetic for the look after she was burnt in the oven.

Heres an example of all looks:


Sorry, I'm so girly ❤️ 

(Posted this in another section of forums in somebody else's topic. Pretty much made me curious to see what other ideas people come up with.) Please feel free to give feedback and post your suggested Killer(s) you wish to see in the game! :chuffed:

In 2018, I wished for Tiffany to be a character in Dead By Daylight. Despite it being Chucky, I'm confident Tiffany will be added as a Legendary skin. This is the only Killer I've ever wished for in Dead By Daylight (besides Pennywise). You have successfully reeled me back into Dead By Daylight.


Hope everyone is enjoying the PTB. Unfortunately, I cannot being a console player but have fun for me everyone! <3

Comments

  • IGN had a picture of Tiffany, so I think it's allready confirmed?

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    IGN had a picture of Tiffany, so I think it's allready confirmed?

    I think so as well! I found this on Google:

    Captured with Lightshot

    So excited <3

  • I hope they do a store bundle with the skin included at a discount like they did for Nick Cage and Alien.

    Ofc I mean offer a store bundle without the skin for people who don't want it, BHVR have already confirmed they don't intend to keep doing the auric cell/or skin bundle method, but surely there is no issue with offering a bundle in addition to the base DLC pack?

  • @UndeddJester said:

    I hope they do a store bundle with the skin included at a discount like they did for Nick Cage and Alien.

    Ofc I mean offer a store bundle without the skin for people who don't want it, BHVR have already confirmed they don't intend to keep doing the auric cell/or skin bundle method, but surely there is no issue with offering a bundle in addition to the base DLC pack?

    I also hope they do a store bundle <3

    I love Chucky's voicelines and the way he looks in game, i'd definitely purchase the bundle.

    I wonder if instead of Charles Lee Ray carrying Tiffany, it will be Tiffany Valentine? That'd be super cool!