DLC Idea: Survivor Pack for Charity
I hope this is the right spot for this, I have an idea for a charity dlc. Essentially take creators within the horror community like CoryxKenshin or John Wolfe, whoever is available and willing, and put them all into one survivor charity pack. Use the money to first cover overhead costs, just because it's for charity doesn't change the fact that Behavior is a business, then donate the rest to a charity. I'm a supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project but I think more people would get involved if it was something like Saint Jude Children's Hospital.
This idea could also be broken down across multiple packs. Survivor Pack for Charity 1, 2, 3 etc. that way only a couple of characters get added at a time instead of say 6 at once. Can also change up the charities for each pack.
Could also reach out to people outside of the horror community. However, I would stick to those that are in horror. Someone like Mr. Beast would be funny to add and I think he would be on board for charity and I think it would draw more attention to both the game and charity but it's not the same as someone in the community like Cory.
Just an idea, I'd love to hear what people think, especially anyone from Behavior.
Comments