Massive performance drops? (PC)

A few months ago, I experienced a bug wherein my game's resolution randomly changed from fullscreen to a small window.

After experiencing this, the game is unplayable on anything but the lowest possible settings. With a RTX 3060, this game should be buttery smooth on max settings, but I can barely get it above 20-30fps on those settings. I have exhausted every possible avenue with BHVR support, can anyone help me?

Comments

  • Make sure that the game is using your dedicated GPU, and that your settings are valid. Sometimes the game menus show completely incorrect options entirely irrelevant to what you picked. Hope you get it sorted out

  • @FriendhausTTV said:

    Make sure that the game is using your dedicated GPU, and that your settings are valid. Sometimes the game menus show completely incorrect options entirely irrelevant to what you picked. Hope you get it sorted out

    It is set to use it. Nothing has changed with my GPU or what the computer is set to use, it just doesn't work.