what in the what
in the what
I mean to be fair, R6: Siege is a horror game, anytime I play Im afraid Ill die from someone headpeaking spawn.
Probably a few survivor skins for DbD.
An operator skin or two based on DbD killers/survivors for RS6.
What
First Nicolas Cage and now Rainbow ######### Six
People make fun of me for wanting Monster Hunter in DBD but I swear it's becoming more and more plausible with every new collab we get
FROST SKIN FOR TRAPPER LETS GOOO.
@Iron_Cutlass said:I mean to be fair, R6: Siege is a horror game, anytime I play Im afraid Ill die from someone headpeaking spawn.
@Iron_Cutlass said:
You will know true horror when reverse friendly fire is activated because of an accident and some idiot insists on running in front of you.
Never play R6 Siege with me, i tend to teamkill all the time, never on purpose but i'm prone to freak accidents for some reason.
So wait we can get shooters to collab with DBD? BHVR COLLAB WITH VALORANT PLEASE AND GIVE ME SAGE LEGENDARY SKIN FOR FENG DLDNQOFBWK
I’m sorry
For everyone thinking Siege is not a horror game, let me flex with my Frost.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean to be fair, R6: Siege is a horror game, anytime I play Im afraid Ill die from someone headpeaking spawn.
Probably a few survivor skins for DbD.
An operator skin or two based on DbD killers/survivors for RS6.
What
First Nicolas Cage and now Rainbow ######### Six
People make fun of me for wanting Monster Hunter in DBD but I swear it's becoming more and more plausible with every new collab we get
FROST SKIN FOR TRAPPER LETS GOOO.
You will know true horror when reverse friendly fire is activated because of an accident and some idiot insists on running in front of you.
Never play R6 Siege with me, i tend to teamkill all the time, never on purpose but i'm prone to freak accidents for some reason.
So wait we can get shooters to collab with DBD? BHVR COLLAB WITH VALORANT PLEASE AND GIVE ME SAGE LEGENDARY SKIN FOR FENG DLDNQOFBWK
I’m sorry
For everyone thinking Siege is not a horror game, let me flex with my Frost.