Trickster rework during a new killer chapter PTB

I don't understand why they would do this rework with the new killer PTB. Majority of people are going to be playing as Chucky and since it's a killer only chapter - queue times for killer are going to be really long. I would assume not many people are going to be playing as Trickster during this PTB. That worries me because his buff seems too strong IMO and I'm worried about a broken update (that was barely play tested) going live.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Also consider no DC penalty. Anyone wanting to try him will face DC’s as people will want to face Chucky. Should have saved it for a mid chapter.

    I agree and you can try him with bots but that's only one sided. I want to see how it is playing against him as survivor. A killer main is going to say he is perfect if he is OP. You need both sides of opinions from this test build.

  • Probably so he can survive through PTB without getting nerfed to the ground because Survivors hate the changes.

  • @jayoshi said:

    I don't understand why they would do this rework with the new killer PTB. Majority of people are going to be playing as Chucky and since it's a killer only chapter - queue times for killer are going to be really long. I would assume not many people are going to be playing as Trickster during this PTB. That worries me because his buff seems too strong IMO and I'm worried about a broken update (that was barely play tested) going live.

    Stop overusing the word rework. This isn't a rework, just a buff.

  • You knew what I meant. It's not that serious