Has anybody seen more Incedious campers?
I've been seeing more killers use it recently due to the bloodpoint event. Has anybody else noticed this or is it just in my area?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope
I rarely see it. But I did have a Legion use it in the basement today. At least I got a good laugh out of it.
I've ran into a lot of Mori using, NOed crutching, Ultra Rare addon wielding killers during this event.
Kind of sad, it's like some sort of grudge. I just wanna play the game. Killers always sweat this hard over a BP event?
But not a single Insidious funnily enough.
i have seen a leatherface insidious camping just recently.
got like 1 kill, the others escaped.
I play perkless survivor. I just have 3 buddies on comms. The secret sauce!
Is incedious like a new perk I haven't discovered yet?
Judging by the first four letters I'd assume the killer is covered in fire that damages the survivors if he stands still?
or ... did he have the all powerful "BraveHeart Perk" the one that makes you 7 feet tall, and then you can shoot lighting bolts out your arse? I guess we didn get dressed up for notin
Every Cannibal I ever met, not just now but in all the games I played were campers.
But.
Nothing special now during Bloodhunt. I met some campers but the same amount like before Bloodhunt.