Make it so stealth killers can't use their stealth to camp hatch.

They shouldn't be able to do that while other killers can't and it is really frustrating when it happens as survivor. I say make them loose stealth when hatch spawns and regain it when they close it.

Comments

  • If you suspect the killer is camping the hatch, do gens. Force the killer to close the hatch.

    This is an unnecessary change, because the game is relatively over at this point.

  • @Crowman said:

    If you suspect the killer is camping the hatch, do gens. Force the killer to close the hatch.

    This is an unnecessary change, because the game is relatively over at this point.

    Then implement it if it is over and force them to close hatch so the game is done. I had too many killers play a waiting game and I'm sick of it.

  • I had killers wait a long time camping hatch this would avoid that BS and end the game much faster by forcing them to close hatch. I'm over some killers having an ability that other don't. I don't get why a few are allowed to do this just because they are able to just close the hatch and pateol the gates.