so the "not getting the same map twice in a row" feature is gone? no offerings, 4 time lab

someone told me "oh new maps ignore this rule" but this map isnt new or reworked. its RETURNED.

Comments

  • They usually remove that feature when a new map comes. I guess they consider this at least semi new since alot of new players have never played on it before and may want to familiarise themselves with it

  • Yea I started loading map offerings after the 2nd Lab in a row.

    Already tired of it.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    They usually remove that feature when a new map comes. I guess they consider this at least semi new since alot of new players have never played on it before and may want to familiarise themselves with it

    This is likely what's going on. The prevention system is prolly relaxed for Hawkins. Dunno if they've messed around with offerings odds or not.