MYM : IMPROVED EDITOR MODE
Hello everyone, I'm the HydShore user today I'm here after sharing my idea of 2 new biomes with the community. Here I am coming back to you to point out something that I think we would all like to have first and then, that is, improvement of the editor mode. Having said that, I have put down three points that are fundamental for me but if you have something to add, feel free to add it below in the comments
▪︎1. It would be nice not to have the map editor occupied by already existing blocks
-------------------------------------------
▪︎2. I would like to have no limitations in adding traps & blocks but above all I would like to decide where to put the MITGEN on the map.
-------------------------------------------
▪︎3. Having access to more scenario objects to make the biome something unique and not too standardized in editor mode if it were possible in my opinion.
-------------------------------------------
▪︎4. One thing I would really appreciate in editor mode is being able to customize the name of the map and add a description
-------------------------------------------
▪︎5. Having the possibility of better camouflaging the orographic cubes by camouflaging them with the walls next to them, I alternatively have the possibility of attaching environmental decorations on them so as not to be immediately identified and creating more tension and attention in the exploration of a dounge and finally having the possibility that the harvester chimneys on orographic cubes to give a feeling of deception when creating hidden traps..
Comments