Killer difficulty rankings...
I think it's time to revisit them again, some Killers have difficulties that don't really make sense.
Hillbilly being moderate is a complete nonsense, even tho you can understand the power rather quickly, actually playing as him is one of the hardest things in this game, especially with all the debris and weird collisions that have been happening with the map reworks, I would suggest to up that from moderate to hard.
This may be a bit controversial, but Nurse's difficulty should be lowered from very hard to just hard, she isn't as difficult to play as people may think compared to one other Killer that I will be talking about... It's just muscle memory, maybe a bit hard at the start to get if you played characters like Wraith before her, but after that it's a piece of cake imo.
Now the Killer that I made this thread for, The Singularity isn't hard, he's very hard, not only for the people playing him for the first time, but even for people that have played him quite a bit, he's very map dependent, requires lots of micro managing and quick reactions, which "very hard" killers like Nurse don't even have to think about lol.
Comments