The Legion
So I've been playing a lot of the Legion and I dont think they're as bad as some people are saying. I quite enjoy playing as them but some people want buffs. The thing is, with Legion theres little counter play when playing against them. Theres stealth which can be negated of your near them when they hit someone in feral frenzy (you're fine if your far from them though and it still works if they haven't hit anyone with frenzy) pallet looping is easy yet difficult against them simply because they can vault pallets and good Legions will normally turn around quickly of you try to get behind them when they vault one. However once they're out of Frenzy then they're extremly easy to run around due to the 4.4m/s. Now the devs were talking about making Frank's mixtape defualt. I'm not sure how to feel about this since that addon is extremly powerful and having it on by default will encourage a more tunneling playstyle. I've been trying to play legion as a hit and run and chase the final person I hit. It's been working well for me and I think that's the way they were meant to be played. Dont get me wrong they need buffs but I dont think that's the way to go. I would propose a longer mending time but I know survivors hate looking at progress bars so I dont think that's the way to go either. Legion is in a very tough spot. Nurse is different because she is difficult to play but legion is easy compared to her. They are just very unhealthy for the game and as much as I love them, they just wont work if we give them buffs. I'm not sure what we can do to nerf them or buff them. 115% movement speed would be ideal but that seems like a lazy way to buff him. I'm truly not sure what to do with them. If we buff them we have to nerf them in some other aspects but the devs have to be careful with him, as one tiny mistake can make him way to OP. But if I had to change something about them this is what I would do.
Make the mending time longer
That's it, that's all I would do, it serves as a time waster but right now it doesn't do its job very well. Mending is too quick and by the time you get to the last person you hit all the others have already mended. I'm not sure what else we could do to them. Anyone got any better ideas to buff them and nerf them in some other aspect (I dont think they need any direct nerfs, just maybe some addon nerfs. I think it's fine for killers to have very powerful addons but some of the Legions are just way too good)
Make the mending time longer
That's it, that's all I would do, it serves as a time waster but right now it doesn't do its job very well. Mending is too quick and by the time you get to the last person you hit all the others have already mended. I'm not sure what else we could do to them. Anyone got any better ideas to buff them and nerf them in some other aspect (I dont think they need any direct nerfs, just maybe some addon nerfs. I think it's fine for killers to have very powerful addons but some of the Legions are just way too good)
Comments