MYM : NEW IDEAS AND BIOMES

Hello everyone in the MYM community I'm Hydshore and today I would like to share with you an idea for two new settings that we could add to the game the JUNGLE and the VOLCANIC PLAINS

-------------------------------------------------

▪︎The JUNGLE would be a lush and mysterious environment, with dense vegetation, streams and exotic creatures. Imagine traps hidden among the leaves and adventures in the shade of the branches

-------------------------------------------------

▪︎The VOLCANIC PLAINS, on the other hand, would be an arid and dangerous territory with rivers of lava, incandescent rocks and fire monsters. It would be a fiery and deadly setting for our heroes

-------------------------------------------------

For each of these settings, we could create new characters, weapons, and unique abilities. I hope this idea excites you, and I am open to discussing and further developing these proposals with you. Thanks for your support

1_20231107_001441_0000.png 2_20231107_001441_0001.png 3_20231107_001441_0002.png 4_20231107_001441_0003.png


Comments

  • Nice work putting all that together. I have no doubt that at some point in time they will add both those biomes. I wouldn't be surprised if the next biome is the jungle actually.

  • late to the party, but these concepts are great. Shame it seems unlikely to happen now as BHVR are focussing their energies elsewhere :(