Bug on the Hawkins Lab Map
So the map just came out today but I was having issues with The Nightmare’s Power. I was unable to place dream snares in certain rooms. The entire room wouldn’t show me a location for the snare until I’d walk out of certain rooms and areas. Not sure why I wasn’t able to place any but it greatly affected gameplay.
Comments
It's not the only issue, Wesker has issues using his Virulent Bound in certain locations, I've bounced off of Survivors standing or crouching motionless and sometimes I just wouldn't get the prompt to use the Bound even though the space in front of me was wide open.
It's obvious this map was never meant with... (checks calendar) around two years' worth of new Killers (and reworked Killers) in mind and there's bound to be a plethora of issues since the map's layout and balance structure is two years outdated.
I honestly believe that Hawkins is in dire need of a "modernization rework". Widen the rooms, enhance lighting, lose the several dead-ends and one-door rooms etc.
I personally ran into an issue while playing wesker. At one location in a hallway, there was a hook and a vaccine crate very near each other. After hooking a survivor, I was unable to walk through said hallway at all