Favourite map for killer and survivor?
Am sure been done before but what maps are your favourite for survivor/killer. I think I am against the norm but...
Survivor - has to be yamaoka estate. Nice big map with lots of long grass. Had so many escapes there and also do well with red forest.
Killer - now this is a negative for lots of killers but is my fav and that's the game map. I hate it as a survivor but great as killer. Also like lerys and the swamp map.
What are your favs both sides?
Survivor - has to be yamaoka estate. Nice big map with lots of long grass. Had so many escapes there and also do well with red forest.
Killer - now this is a negative for lots of killers but is my fav and that's the game map. I hate it as a survivor but great as killer. Also like lerys and the swamp map.
What are your favs both sides?
Comments
Survivor - Haddonfield, Badham school, Pale Rose, Yamoka Estate, Ormond Resort
Killer - Lery's, The Game, Swamps
Asylum in either role is what I would consider the perfect DBD map.