Is there a ghostface exploit that I dont know about?
forget it
forget it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tried looking up and found nothing, just most likely someone coping here.
First, you might want to censor the names, since it violates the Name 'n Shame rule of the forums.
Second, as said above me, sounds like someone coping.
I'm thinking that maybe he thought he could reveal me just by seeing my face crouched around a corner.
I mean if they're going to delete my post for that then so be it. I'm not shaming or speaking bad of anyone.
I've had people tell me using discordance was cheating so xD
Understandable.
How dare you abuse a perk.