PS4 PLUS Cross Progression Steam BEHAVIOUR
I have the game data on PSN Plus (I didn't buy the game) and I would like to buy the game on Steam or PS4 as long as the saves can be synchronized with each other... is this possible?
I have the game data on PSN Plus (I didn't buy the game) and I would like to buy the game on Steam or PS4 as long as the saves can be synchronized with each other... is this possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can't be synced with steam but if you have it on PSN don't you already have it on ps4?
I bought a new PC and I'm transferring the saves from the PS4 to the PC (the possible ones) and I wanted to buy dbd again to have the saves FROM THE PS4 TO THE PC... is it possible?
No Crossprogression on PS4 and Steam yet.
And maybe never.