What happens if I use a White Ward without an item?
Does the universe end?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. You'll just keep the item you collect in the trial (if you collent any and die)
^ Basically
I sometimes do this build on Spirit: only Spies From The Shadows, no addons but with a Cypress Mori or a Black Ward. I swear I CAN SMELL THEIR FEEEEAR
If you find an item you can keep it.
Put on Plunderer's Instinct and Ace in the Hole, then ask other survivors to offer coins but don't search chests, while you offer a White Ward. Search all the chests for what you want, leave the rest for the others, then go to the basement and jump into a locker until the killer comes and grabs you. ######### on the hook. EZ super rare items.