What would be best Nemesis build?

I am currently using Corrupt, Pop, Pain resonance, and Discordance. Addons are depleted ink ribbon and Marvin's blood. What build do you use?

Comments

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Hex: Plaything, Hex: Face the Darkness, Lethal Pursuer, Flex perk (I use Trail of Torment

    Does Hex: Plaything work? I thought undetectable or oblivious don't work for him well because he's so tall and he's footstep sound is quite loud.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Thats correct. But his footsteps are why it works lol. Its terrifying rolling up on a gen thats being worked on and the survivors barely hear the steps through the gen... and then its too late, as you've gained the ground a terror radius wouldn't have given you.

    Trust me, its worth a try. Play 3 games with it and let me know!

    I will try. But first, I need to prestige the Knight...