Level's of Tomes
I write this, being aware that no one will read it, much less seek a solution to the problem that this game has, having said that, let me explain. The problem of camping and tunnel is real, they are concepts that the game has carried since its conception, in fact very little has been done from BHVR in this regard, the issue is that we have known how to endure it over the years. Now, the problem that is maddening not only as a player but as a client, is that the levels of the files and tomes become increasingly impossible to complete, this without mentioning the MMR system, for example: the typical challenge in which you have to escape, as you do if they chase you after being picked up, you could say that it requires a couple more games, but it is usually up to 10, just because you have encountered a player who behaves well as a killer.
Comments
Many have suggested solutions, but the problem is every solution heavily favors survivors and makes the game infinitely harder for killers. Don't get me wrong, if a survivor is going to be tunneled out at the start of the game, it's usually me. SO I do get where you are coming from. But I also play Killer and so I know all the factors that go into playing.
One person suggested not being able to hook the same survivor twice in a row. Sounds good on paper, but in practice? This person just got off the hook, they're on a generator... I have to let them finish it because I am unable to locate one of the other 3 survivors that are being all stealthy, taking advantage of knowing I cannot hook the same survivor twice? Sure, most games wouldn't go that way, but games already do sometimes... Two survivors left just stealthing so they can try for hatch when you hook the other person.