New killer idea?
I had this Idea while I was messing around with memes.
Gracie Cane - The Shadow
(backstory is not complete)
Power- Shadow step
- Can teleport through walls (is fatigued after doing so) (add-ons decrease/increase time)
- Can vanish into the shadow realm for a short time (is granted a small speed boost upon re-appearing)
- Survivors cannot detect your aura with perks/ items when in the shadow realm
Perks:
Hex: Hatreds Mark - Your cold decisiveness fools even the entity, and your prey will suffer for it.
When the exit gates are powered, your terror radius is decreased by 50/75/90%, and your missed attack cooldown is decreased by 20/40/50%.
Smoke and Mirrors - The power of the shadows fills you with determination. When no survivors are in your terror radius, you gain tokens every 20/16/12 seconds. When you hit a survivor and you have tokens, it applies the deep wound affect with a 60/40/30 second timer.
Dark Embrace: The darkness within you yearns to snuff out the light, and gives you strength to hunt our prey. When you hook a survivor for the first time, per survivor, your terror radius increases by 10/15/20% and your break action speed is increased by 15/25/40%.
Heres this idea, idk how it would play so if you could give feedback that would be awesome![]()
Edit:
Ok I found a chapter name
Chapter (idk when): A Dying Spark
Comments
Yea I was thinking that completed gens would stop the power and make it harder to see, lol. Maps like the game would be weird though.
I like this idea! Super cool, but also interesting at the same time.
LMAO I was just about to