Stranger Things dlc on ps5
I really want to have Nancy,Steve,Demo
So I May Buy the NE for ps4 my question is,
I'm playing on ps5 so when i buy the disc are the Characters on the disc?
What can i do when the disc Breaks ?
I really want to have Nancy,Steve,Demo
So I May Buy the NE for ps4 my question is,
I'm playing on ps5 so when i buy the disc are the Characters on the disc?
What can i do when the disc Breaks ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, the characters are on the disk but you'll be stuck with the PS4 version of the game. You can upgrade to the PS5 version for free but you lose those characters in the process.
If the disk breaks then I don't really know. As long as you take care of it, nothing should happen at all.
Well, there is always hope it might come back. ST day is soon so you never know :)