Blindness in DBD
Hi people, I am playing killer role and I have two questions about blindness.
First, when you are picking up a body of the ground or breaking a pallet, blindness is completly unavoidable?
Second, if a survi use this perk combo (flashlight + background player) , how can you avoid blindness?
Sometimes survis are all around me when I have to pick up a body with their flashlighs and it is so crazy.
#dbd #DeadbyDaylight
Comments
Im a bit unsure what you are talking about here, there is a status effect that is called "Blindness" which means you cant see auras.
But assuming its just a lil language barrier misunderstanding, perhaps what you mean is being blinded by flashlights or flashbangs. If you are asking how to avoid being blinded at a pallet or if the Survivors have a background player, the solution is the following:
Good Luck.
Don't forget Franklin's Demise, a Leatherface perk. The survivor cannot blind you if you disable their flashlight.