Increase of moris in red ranks
Why are there increase in numbers of killers using moris at red ranks?
I just got moried 6 times in a row as survivor.
And they were all different killers.
Why are there increase in numbers of killers using moris at red ranks?
I just got moried 6 times in a row as survivor.
And they were all different killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: also what Entity said.
Yeah I've been getting a ton of moris in the gift boxes on my Myers bloodwebs. Not that I am using them, but just about every bloodweb has at least one.
Maybe high rank killers try harder, just a guess though
Billy Nurse and LF have an exponentially higher chance of getting ebony moris from gift boxes since they lack ultra rare add ons. So when the gift box "rolls" as an ultra rare, its defaulted to an ebony mori
I have like 10 moris on Legion, 5 on Billy and i think 8 on someone else.
Sooo yeah :x