5 killers vs 1 surv glitch video

I found this funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sskva92TutE

If that glitch makes such feature, the so-demanded 2v8 should be child's play

Comments

  • Lol I'd love to destroy 8 survivors with a fellow Spirit.

    But they'd have to rework Nurse in that gamemode since 1 Nurse is enough to finish 8 survivors and 2 Nurse's would be broken.

  • Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    I found this funny

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sskva92TutE

    If that glitch makes such feature, the so-demanded 2v8 should be child's play

    2 vs 8 sounds fun but i would probably go back to being a doctor main.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

    But you see this exploit cannot be done in Public Games. So it's basically harmless

  • @Milo said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

    But you see this exploit cannot be done in Public Games. So it's basically harmless

    Same thing as noob3 ban, only worked in kyf...

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @Milo said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

    But you see this exploit cannot be done in Public Games. So it's basically harmless

    Same thing as noob3 ban, only worked in kyf...

    Didn't noob get banned for item hacking? People just speculated it was something to do with the video because he was banned shortly after the video was released.

    If I recall he made a big uproar about the ban got his fanbase to attack one of the community moderators and then a few weeks later owned up to his banning.

    Noobs been banned so many times I forget.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @Milo said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

    But you see this exploit cannot be done in Public Games. So it's basically harmless

    Same thing as noob3 ban, only worked in kyf...

    Didn't noob get banned for item hacking? People just speculated it was something to do with the video because he was banned shortly after the video was released.

    If I recall he made a big uproar about the ban got his fanbase to attack one of the community moderators and then a few weeks later owned up to his banning.

    Noobs been banned so many times I forget.

    I thought Noob got banned for hacking to get his Legacy 3 Nea back after his save data had been erased. 
  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    I thought Noob got banned for hacking to get his Legacy 3 Nea back after his save data had been erased. 

    He hacked legacy, got banned, went "legit" and got banned again some time last year again.

  • I just wanted to point out how technically would be easy to implement a 2v8 matches (red vs blue)

    not much programming/dev force needed

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @Milo said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Shouldn't this guy get banned from dbd. People like noob3 have been banned for showing exploits in kyf...

    But you see this exploit cannot be done in Public Games. So it's basically harmless

    Same thing as noob3 ban, only worked in kyf...

    Didn't noob get banned for item hacking? People just speculated it was something to do with the video because he was banned shortly after the video was released.

    If I recall he made a big uproar about the ban got his fanbase to attack one of the community moderators and then a few weeks later owned up to his banning.

    Noobs been banned so many times I forget.

    Still. This 5 killers vs 1 surv glitch cannot be done in public games so it's just a bug that will probably be fixed.
    Exploiting is a diffrent piece of candy