Typical DBD experience
I wanted to test out Huntress Lullaby to see how effective it is. So I pick The Game map, pick spirit, and take huntress lullaby and thrill of the hunt so I can defend it well enough to get 5 stacks.
- Game loads in. Camera pans around I see 1 totem, cool.
- Gain control of my character, turn left, see my second totem, take a few steps towards it and.....hex notification.
It was the totem behind the stairs in the corner. Roughly 3 seconds into the game a survivor was attempting to cleanse it. How is this still a thing? Needless to say the totem didnt last very long after that.
Secondly, I have two survivors remaining. Down 1, pick up, look around, no hooks nearby. One had been used fot a sacrifice so that was it. Not a single hook nearby I could walk to.
- So I drop this person on the floor and figure they can have the hatch is they crawl to it while I chase the other.
- Chase the other person. They disconnect. Typical.
- Find one slugged. Still no hooks. So its just me watching them bleed out on the ground for 2 mins as there's nothing I can do. Just like when they have Decisive. Why is this still a thing?
So my questions are...
1) When (if ever) do you intend to improve survivor/totem spawns?
2) When (if ever) do you intend to fix the hook locations on the game map?
- Game loads in. Camera pans around I see 1 totem, cool.
- Gain control of my character, turn left, see my second totem, take a few steps towards it and.....hex notification.
It was the totem behind the stairs in the corner. Roughly 3 seconds into the game a survivor was attempting to cleanse it. How is this still a thing? Needless to say the totem didnt last very long after that.
Secondly, I have two survivors remaining. Down 1, pick up, look around, no hooks nearby. One had been used fot a sacrifice so that was it. Not a single hook nearby I could walk to.
- So I drop this person on the floor and figure they can have the hatch is they crawl to it while I chase the other.
- Chase the other person. They disconnect. Typical.
- Find one slugged. Still no hooks. So its just me watching them bleed out on the ground for 2 mins as there's nothing I can do. Just like when they have Decisive. Why is this still a thing?
So my questions are...
1) When (if ever) do you intend to improve survivor/totem spawns?
2) When (if ever) do you intend to fix the hook locations on the game map?
Comments
BHVR still hasnt bothered to fix the hex mechanic, instead they introduced another hex perk haunted grounds to "fix" it.
I hope DCing is finally punished when dedicated servers arrive