The report system is being really REALLY weird
I open my game and get this...I haven't even played at all today and it says I reported Harassment even though the Date Of Action is today when I never went on until now. Is this a bug?
I open my game and get this...I haven't even played at all today and it says I reported Harassment even though the Date Of Action is today when I never went on until now. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the date of action is when they banned the person, not when you reported it?
I've never used the new system so I'm only guessing here.
I rarely to never use the system as well there isn't much reason.
Yeah date of action is the date they actually did something. I reported someone for griefing but didn’t get that notification that action was taken until 9 days later.