Delay before prompt to use med-kit

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this is an issue; when trying to use a styptic agent or anti-hemorrhagic syringe, you have to stop, let go of shift, and then wait a moment before you even see the prompt to use the med-kit. This is problematic when attempting to use these add-ons... It's either way too obvious that you've just used it because you have to full stop, and then you crouch for a split second, and at that point, the killers know what you've just done. I feel like it should be smooth like using dead hard, a flashlight, or a toolbox. Those items work immediately and upon clicking. The med-kit however, it's always had a delay. It's very frustrating and I'm not certain that the delay is even intentional, rather, just how it happens to work.


edit: spelling

Comments