The Knight
When the knight utilizes a guard for someone on hook, why does that not count against the camping meter? It seems to be utilized has a form of camping, at least in the matches I have had.
When the knight utilizes a guard for someone on hook, why does that not count against the camping meter? It seems to be utilized has a form of camping, at least in the matches I have had.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A Knight that puts a guard in front of the hook and leaves doesn't know how his power works.
If a Survivor interacts with a hooked Survivor while being pursued by a guard, the guard automatically despawns, which means guards can't really camp by themselves, the Knight still needs to be around.
I understand the mechanics of it, but the guard is still there to deter. Not to mention as soon as the guard is triggered the knight heads right back to the hook. Idk I still say it’s a form of camping 🤷♂️.
that's no different than proxy camping and tunneling so that has nothing to do with the knight. If the guards deter people like that, it's their fault for not understanding his power and knowing they disappear after touching the hook