What is happening here?

what_is_happening.png


As you can see someone appears to be down on the left but they are working on the gen on the right. I think I passed by them earlier and they kept missing skillchecks (their gen wouldn't progress). They ended up dying to bleedout cause no one could pick them up I believe. I've never come across this before, is it a connection problem? What is up with it?


It's also not a bod as they didn't get replaced.

Comments

  • I would guess that they got downed there by the Killer? They probably DCed long ago, but the game did not really realize that they DCed and so the character stays in the game like this.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would guess that they got downed there by the Killer? They probably DCed long ago, but the game did not really realize that they DCed and so the character stays in the game like this.

    They didn't even get replaced by a bot though, it's like they were stuck there.

  • Lagging out.

    I had a survivor in one of my killer games self-caring for about 5 minutes, repeatedly missing skill checks, not moving when I came up to them. I then downed them, they were 'on the ground', but were still kneeling self-caring, until they eventually DC'd and were taken over by the bot.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572994#Comment_3572994

    They didn't even get replaced by a bot though, it's like they were stuck there.

    Which I wrote: "They probably DCed long ago, but the game did not really realize that they DCed".

  • This happened to me my friend said when the game absolutely (checked in the windows logs and followed the path) @#$&d up my very high end gaming pc.

    Monitor just went off, PC was on, the game caused a chain of horrible errors resulting in, well, me and my bf being very displeased about what the game did.

    Lol it is weird though, lag can be funny and aggravating at the same time.