Reopen post -Cross Progression
Hello people.
I have been playing Dead on Playstation for many years, but currently I only use PC and I only keep the PlayStation to play Dead and I would like to know if at some point it will be possible to transfer the account from PS to PC. Since I have all the characters unlocked with many skins, and I wouldn't like to lose everything. And start from 0.
I have read things like not currently, but in the future or that it is only implemented with switch, the truth is that it is a shame because there are a lot of people in my situation.
But I want to get out of the scam of paying PS to play.
Thanks for your comments.๐
Comments
There is currently no cross progression between PC and PS, maybe in the future, but at the moment we have no news about it.