A tweak to Visionary
Some killers have add-ons that let them see the progress on generators. I think this would be an interesting feature to also add to Visionary, where the auras of generators are colored lighter or brighter depending on their completion progress. It adds more info to a somewhat limited info perk, especially since Deja Vu overshadows it these days.
Comments
That would be nice. I think they could also do away with the cooldown.
That would be great
I always liked the idea of Visionary revealing auras you can see to nearby teammates, like Leader or Streetwise.
So Fogwise, WoO, Visionary, and a key with the wedding ring add-on would reveal...
To you and a would be teammate(s).
It takes the perk from "I know where the gens are". To "We know where the gens are".
Also, if Visionary does reveal gen progress then the "We know" part becomes even better.