Add "Date of Report" to report feedback
I don't even remember when I made this report, so please add "Date of Report" to the feedback that way we can remember which account was banned (or which report was taken action)
I don't even remember when I made this report, so please add "Date of Report" to the feedback that way we can remember which account was banned (or which report was taken action)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and add who and IP or Country
There is no reason you need to info to pinpoint the individual banned, this isn't an invitation for you to bully them on socials.
Check your mail for your reports and remember all the reports you made, its one of them.
The last time I report an account via website was 2 month ago, and at the end of this month I have received feedback twice, which makes me confused. It's impossible for in-game report to work, right?because I always only report when I encounter hackers.