Thoughts on new bug fix patch? (Borgo and SM change)
Honestly it sounds pretty awfull. So we went from 8 pallety that is for sure quite low to more than 2x?! 18 my gosh, so we go back to pre-rework pallet city, what the hell... It's like two buttons: make it useless or make it overpowered.
And SM addon change is awfull too. Why? That base cooldown is allready long and this made her more smooth and fun to play, it wasnt any good strong addon, just helped you set up bit faster. Now it is just niche weird addon that makes drones not rotate? Sounds like meme addon what thr hell.
I am disapointed. What are you thoughts guys?
Comments
I'm disappointed they haven't realized Merchant still excels at 3-genning, with it being mindlessly easy to do and very difficult (or downright impossible, in the case of non-SWF groups) to succeed against. I hope the global "fix" for the 3-gen issue they've talked about is coming at least sometime next year, but for the time being, an easy change to alleviate the issue with Merchant's 3-genning potency is to remove her ability to recall hacked drones.
Shattered Square's issue are the visuals more than anything. I have yet to even find a good filter for it. It's just a goulash soup, making pallets, the killer's red light, and survivor scratchmarks hard to see, structures and layouts difficult to figure out on a glance. Changing the lighting and fog would already go a long way to make things more visually discernible.
Updated the layout of the combine harvester where small killers could not interact with survivors that are standing on one side.
This patch note I don't get. They removed the haybale from harvester altogether the patch prior to this, rendering the tile basically unplayable for survivors. Why are they now seemingly referring to something pertaining this haybale, that isn't there anymore?