No five skull bases
I've been playing all morning and I've not seen a single five skull base. Equally, all five of my five skull bases are enabled as of a few hours ago and I've not received a single raid either.
Tagged:
Pending
I've been playing all morning and I've not seen a single five skull base. Equally, all five of my five skull bases are enabled as of a few hours ago and I've not received a single raid either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've just noticed in social that it says harvester path is broken for all of them. Could this be the cause?
I disabled all bar one of my bases. The one I left went an entire 24 hours with zero raids.
Also confirming that I have seen no “10 skull” bases. Only up to 9.
I’m now seeing max skull bases in public. May be resolved