Bots in public matches
Bots are great haha
She bodyblocked me and killed me this way, because they only start running away if the killer has direct vision to them. I think bots need some adjustment still xd
https://youtu.be/yD7_c7EHmFIBots are great haha
She bodyblocked me and killed me this way, because they only start running away if the killer has direct vision to them. I think bots need some adjustment still xd
https://youtu.be/yD7_c7EHmFI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bots should just be removed. Once again a failed concept. The idea is neat, but the Bots are not helpful at all and probably even worse than a 3v1.
The Bot I encountered today crouched in a Loop I was just using and stunned the Killer. Could have used that Pallet for much longer, but eh.
ok. but theyre funny af
funny > balance