Lazy skins

So lazy with skins lately. Halloween skins are just shop skins with a halloween theme. So now I have two shirts for the same character since I already bought the OG skin. Twitch drops are still not able to be claimed. Signed into BE online to create this thread but then when I log in with the same email to collect my drops it says that email doesn't exist. Pog

Comments

  • the void skins are fantastic and the upcoming sadako and xeno blight skins are fantastic

  • The skins lately haven’t been lazy at all, what are you talking about??

    There have been plenty and many different collections. I guess there could be more licensed skins especially for older licensed characters - but it makes sense those don’t drop as regularly..

    Twitch drops can be claimed btw. There are a few issues but iirc those an be easily fixed..

  • All of the recent cosmetics have been great. No idea what you are on about.