This is what my lobby glitches into

Comments

  • Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

  • Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.
  • That looks ######### up XD.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.

    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.

  • Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.

    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.
    

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.

    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.

    So what you are saying is You'd rather give Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo 2-500 dollars every few years, and turn god knows how much more money's worth of games into little more than coasters that will need to be repurchased.

    Got'cha.

  • Vortexas said: 

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.
    

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.

    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.

    So what you are saying is You'd rather give Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo 2-500 dollars every few years, and turn god knows how much more money's worth of games into little more than coasters that will need to be repurchased.

    Got'cha.

    Least we got Spiderman  ;)
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said: 

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    Vortexas said:
    

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.
    
    
    
    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.
    

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.

    So what you are saying is You'd rather give Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo 2-500 dollars every few years, and turn god knows how much more money's worth of games into little more than coasters that will need to be repurchased.

    Got'cha.

    Least we got Spiderman  ;)

    At least we can play without gimped controls, and a decent FPS. :)

  • Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said: 

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    Vortexas said:
    

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.
    
    
    
    PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.
    

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.

    So what you are saying is You'd rather give Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo 2-500 dollars every few years, and turn god knows how much more money's worth of games into little more than coasters that will need to be repurchased.

    Got'cha.

    Least we got Spiderman  ;)

    At least we can play without gimped controls, and a decent FPS. :)

    That dont matter as long as you're having fun.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    For real? 

    yes, indeed that is a real screenshot, no alterations

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Vortexas said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    Vortexas said: 

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    
    Vortexas said:
    

    @BigBadPiggy said: Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.
    

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME. PC's aren't expensive, and the price is equiv to a console, only it offers a superior experience.

    A lot of parts aren't cheap, and if I want to be able to play the games i want i have to spend more money on the more expensive parts. I'm not gonna buy a PC cheap that it can only play one game. If you want to play the games you want, PC gaming is more expensive than console.
    
    
    
    So what you are saying is You'd rather give Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo  2-500 dollars every few years, and turn god knows how much more money's worth of games into little more than coasters that will need to be repurchased.
    
    Got'cha.
    

    Least we got Spiderman  ;)

    At least we can play without gimped controls, and a decent FPS. :)

    That dont matter as long as you're having fun.

    The gimped controls forces the game into a greater sense of balance. People actually play trapper at red ranks and I don;t have to see billy/nurse every game.

  • That looks like you painted trees with Paint for them to have snow...

  • BigBadPiggy said: 
    Vortexas said:

    Looks like an overheating Video Card or whatever the pleb equiv is on console.

    Yeah, we're plebs because we dont have money shooting out our asses. Grow up and learn that conservation is doing the same thing PC players are doing, PLAYING A DAMN GAME.
    Just realized that my dumbass said "Conservation" instead of "Console" XD
  • @Milo said:
    That looks like you painted trees with Paint for them to have snow...

    I didn't do it, the lobby glitched up when I was buying stuff on the bloodweb, it's possible that a model image didn't load. It happens alot on console I get neon framework and I get whole textures that don't load. Plus if I was gonna alter the image why leave it a rank 15 lul.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Milo said:
    That looks like you painted trees with Paint for them to have snow...

    I didn't do it, the lobby glitched up when I was buying stuff on the bloodweb, it's possible that a model image didn't load. It happens alot on console I get neon framework and I get whole textures that don't load. Plus if I was gonna alter the image why leave it a rank 15 lul.

    I know that but still it looks like it was painted with Paint XD