Remove lockers next to vaults
Can you please remove these? I am tired of having a good chase only for it to end because my character jumps into a locker instead of vaulting the window. Esp. Garden of Joy has a lot of them.
Can you please remove these? I am tired of having a good chase only for it to end because my character jumps into a locker instead of vaulting the window. Esp. Garden of Joy has a lot of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this problem until I messed with the bindings on my Xbox. I imagine it's even easier to do so if you use a keyboard and mouse.
Sadly there's a couple of binds that cannot be separated, and that should be looked into. Lots of buttons available to use.
They should just stop putting all actions on the same buttons without the options to put them elsewhere, come on it is 2023 this is not that hard... It just lazy at that point...