How can i join the Lobby from Friend they are Killer?
I cant join in a open Gamelobby from a Friend who is Killer as Survivor.
I get an "wrong Version" Message ... anyone have a Idea?
I cant join in a open Gamelobby from a Friend who is Killer as Survivor.
I get an "wrong Version" Message ... anyone have a Idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you're not supposed to be able to join a friend who's playing Killer outside of KYF.
That'd lead to such banalt farming shenanigans and griefing bullshit that it wouldn't be fun for anyone but the people exploiting it.
You can't. If you want to play with your friend as the Killer, you select "Kill Your Friends" and do it there.