Singularity EMP Question
Anyone played against him during the event?
Just had one - picked up an EMP - hold M2 - charged - but could not activate it?
I thought it was after fully charged, release M2 and it activates...
Anyone played against him during the event?
Just had one - picked up an EMP - hold M2 - charged - but could not activate it?
I thought it was after fully charged, release M2 and it activates...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There have to be Pods nearby to activate it. If there are none, it won’t go off.
Ups - thanks.
I didn´t know that :-)
I was moried by you in that game...
Was an evil Hux. But the mori is cool.