Demogorgon's portals' auras are invisible after exiting the void

Platform: PC (Epic)

Description of the issue: When I play as Demorgorgon and enter the void, upon leaving it I don't see the auras of my portals until I interact with one of them again. It's not a game breaking bug but it's certainly annoying to have to find a portal blindly just so you can see where they all are.

Steps to reproduce: Play as Demogorgon, put down one or more portals, enter the void, exit the void and look around to realize you don't see your portals' auras anymore, struggle to find one and interact with it, look around as if to select where you want to teleport to make all auras reappear.

How often does this occur: It has happened every game I played as Demo so far. It happens everytime you exit the void, so it can happen multiple times per game.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments