What's going on with bots?

They seem to have been made more stupid or something lately. I've had a string of matches where one person DCs; normally this doesn't bother me as bots on the whole haven't been too bad. However over the last few days I've encountered some corkers; bots who refuse to heal, none of them seem to touch a gen at all anymore and even more annoying is they seem to make a beeline for other survivors when they're being chased by the killer. If I'm going to have bots sabotaging every match I'd rather it go back to being a 3v1.

Comments

  • @jajay119 said:

    They seem to have been made more stupid or something lately. I've had a string of matches where one person DCs; normally this doesn't bother me as bots on the whole haven't been too bad. However over the last few days I've encountered some corkers; bots who refuse to heal, none of them seem to touch a gen at all anymore and even more annoying is they seem to make a beeline for other survivors when they're being chased by the killer. If I'm going to have bots sabotaging every match I'd rather it go back to being a 3v1.

    The BOTS are amazingly crazy. They have to repair certain sides of generators now or they won't participate. See my thread for BOT horror stories:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/391877/these-bots-are-enough-to-send-ya-they-really-are#latest